12th The Willem Vis Pre-Moot
International Commercial Arbitration Competition (VIRTUAL) of Seoul 2022
▣ Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
▣ Venue: Seoul National University School of Law (But, all the competition rounds will be conducted in the format of VIRTUAL HEARINGS)
▣ Problems and Rules: The same for WILLEM C. VIS Moot International Commercial Arbitration Competition (The 29th Vis Moot, The 19th Vis East Moot) will be used.
(https://vismoot.pace.edu/ or http://www.cisgmoot.org)
▣ Deadline for registration and submissions of memoranda for Claimant : December 28, 2021 (pm 24:00 KST) (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
▣ Deadline for submissions of memoranda for Respondent: January 28, 2022 (pm24:00 KST) (by email: email@example.com )
▣ Based upon the evaluation of memoranda for Claimant, only up to eight (8) registered teams will be selected and invited to participate in this pre-moot virtual competition rounds.
- Students enrolled in colleges or universities (undergraduate or graduate) in Asia-Pacific region and Judicial trainees at Judicial Research and Training Institute
- Students may register for this event regardless of participation in the upcoming Willem C. Vis Moot Competition (Hong Kong/Vienna).
- Each team must be composed of two or more members (No upper limit on the number of members)
- Several teams from the same college or joint teams from several colleges may register.
- Former participants in the SNU VIS pre-moot competition are not eligible to participate if their teams reached the semi-final rounds. Former participants in the VIS Moot Competition (Vienna/Hong Kong), whose teams reached the semi-quarter final rounds or were the prize-winners, are not allowed to participate in this event.
▣ Language: English (both for memoranda and oral proceedings)
▣ Official Homepage: http://aplaw.snu.ac.kr (details to be posted)
▣ Awards: (details to be posted)
▣ Hosted by: Seoul National University Asia-Pacific Law Institute, Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, The Korean Council for International Arbitration
▣ Administered by: SNU Center for International Trade and Business Law
▣ Sponsored by: (details to be posted)
▣ Contact: SNU Center for International Trade and Business Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
08826 서울특별시 관악구 관악로 1 서울대학교 아시아태평양법연구소 / Tel : 02-880-4119 / E-mail : email@example.com
COPYRIGHT 2015 Seoul National University Asia·Pacific Law Institute ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
개인정보처리방침은 http://aplaw.snu.ac.kr/?mode=privacy를 참조하시기 바랍니다.